martes, 7 de julio de 2009

Sugarbabes - Get Sexy [Radio Rip]

El nuevo single del próximo album de las Sugarbabes está aquí. Es una canción más para mi, pero me gusta, se las dejo para que la escuchen y comenten.


Hey! Yeah! Hey! Yeah!

When I'm walking down the street they say "Hey sexy"
When I'm dancing in the club they say "Hey sexy"
When I'm driving in my car
Or I'm standing at the bar
It don't matter where I are they say "Hey sexy"

Silly boys, they loving me so much
Silly boys, you can look but you can't touch
Silly boys, I ain't got no time to talk
Silly boys, just shut up and watch me walk

Cause I'm so sexy in this club
So sexy in this club
All these boys wanna touch
Now, now, if you feel sexy in this club
Then go head toast it up
Take it down, let's get sexy right now
Get sexy right now!
Get sexy right now!
Get sexy right now!

When I'm shopping at the mall they say "Hey sexy"

No hay comentarios: